As part of the comprehensive overall airport security system, new restrictions have been set for the secure transport of LAG's (Liquids, Aerosols and Gels). These items are purchased by passengers from duty-free shops after passing through security or on board the aircraft and are then placed into a STEB for safe keeping. The STEB’s is tamper evident in all circumstances.
- STEB's are sequentially numbered.
- The Country/Airport 3 letter code must be reflected eg. MAA.
- Airport information to be printed to indicate where the bag was purchased.
- Manufacturers name must be shown on the bag.
- Limited advertising is can be done on the 'reverse' side of the STEB.
Duty free bags At airports for the transportation of LAGs